Monday 4 June 2012

my graduation day

  
hyep sumer bloggers,miss you a lot..
really miss this dusty blog...
hurm,the topic for today is ON MY GRADUATION DAY

hurm,after pass with flying colours in PMR 2011
i've got the invitation for the graduation day on__________
( ops I've forgot the date )
hurm,really very happy because i've met my old n beloved friends..
really miss them very much...

a few picture with them 

huh,the tag in front my place...


with:(from left) pka jasni,azlinie,anis sahirah,ME,wan nur aina and firtah nabilah
PLACE:on the booth with aris farhan


when i'm on stage of DEWAN AL-GHAZALI
(for the last time in SAMTSSAAS)


with fitriah,izni n azlinie


with my sister n my mum


the present n certificate that i've got...

hurm,frame tu my beloved friends yg bagi..
credit to:soofiyah,izni,nissa,azlinie,syafiqah,anis...
thank you very much..
really love it..
UKHUWAH FILLAH ABADAN ABADA

~~~~~THE END~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Akmilia Official site-COMMENT